Featured Golf News
What Would Golf be Like if Tiger Was Never Born?
Sal Johnson of Golf Observer takes a provocative - and fun - look at how the game might be different today if Tiger Woods had never arrived on the scene.
To read Sal's full piece, visit http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/02/14/whatiftiger.
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals
- Lefty to Design Course in Calgary