Featured Golf News
Walter Hall Golf Course
This 18-hole layout is owned by the city of Everett and operated by Golf Resources Northwest. The traditional track opened in 1972 and offers a variety of green fees for Everett residents and visitors. The layout is generally open, but sand and water hazards and large, rolling greens challenge golfers of all abilities.
From the back tees Walter Hall stretches 6,450 yards, where it is rated 69.6, with a 117 slope. Augmenting the course is a full-service clubhouse with food and beverage service, banquet space, and practice greens and bunkers.
Walter Hall Golf Course is readily accessible from Interstate 5. To get there, take Exit 189 and follow the signs to the Mukilteo/Whidbey Island Ferry. Take the Evergreen exit and turn left on Evergreen. Go one block and turn right on Casino Road. Travel one mile on Casino to the course’s entrance.
For more information or to book a tee time at Walter Hall, call seven days ahead at 425/353-4653, or go online at www.walterhallgolf.com.
- Western Amateur Update: Hardy Dominates; Campbell Wins in 23 Holes; Ghim Loses Epic Match to Hossler; Aussies, New Zealanders Out
- Watney Pushes Lead at Barracuda Championship
- Sergio Muy Caliente at Firestone
- Dawson Up by One at 3M Championship; Langer One Back
- FOX Sports' Golf-Broadcasting Team Filling Up