Featured Golf News
Tickets for Final Two Rounds of U.S. Open Sold Out
The USGA has announced that all daily tickets for the final two rounds (Saturday and Sunday, June 19 and 20) of the 2010 U.S. Open Championship at Pebble Beach (Calif.) Golf Links have sold out.
There still are a limited number of daily Grounds tickets available for the first two rounds of championship play (June 17 and 18). Daily Grounds and Trophy Club tickets are still available for championship practice days (June 14-16).
Each buyer is permitted to purchase up to four tickets for each day. Tickets include complimentary general parking and shuttle transportation to and from the parking area and the championship entrance. Cameras are permitted on championship practice days only (June 14-16).
Pebble Beach Golf Links has hosted the U.S. Open four previous times: 1972, 1982, 1992 and 2000. More than 35,000 people are expected to attend each day of the championship.
The U.S. Open has sold out for 23 consecutive years. For more information about pricing and ticket options, and to purchase tickets online while supplies last, visit www.usopen.com.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf