Featured Golf News
The Changing Landscape of Golf & TV
Golf Observer's Sal Johnson has written a three-part series about the changing landscape of golf and TV.
In Part 1 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart1), he looks first at Google TV, what is it, and how it's going to change how we watch TV.
Part 2 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart2) is about what the PGA Tour is missing out on and what it can do to create more revenue.
Part 3 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart3) discusses how PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem will pull a rabbit out of his hat with the new TV negotiations that will take place next year.
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals
- Lefty to Design Course in Calgary