Featured Golf News
The Changing Landscape of Golf & TV
Golf Observer's Sal Johnson has written a three-part series about the changing landscape of golf and TV.
In Part 1 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart1), he looks first at Google TV, what is it, and how it's going to change how we watch TV.
Part 2 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart2) is about what the PGA Tour is missing out on and what it can do to create more revenue.
Part 3 (http://www.golfobserver.com/blog/blognews/buzz/2010/10/18/tvgolfpart3) discusses how PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem will pull a rabbit out of his hat with the new TV negotiations that will take place next year.
- American Team All Set for Inaugural International Crown
- DeLaet Looking to Break Winless String for Canadians
- New Jersey's Apple Ridge Country Club Gets New Ownership
- Remodeled Country Club of Jackson to Host Sanderson Farms Championship
- USGA Announces Qualifying Sites for 2015 U.S. Amateur Four-Ball