Featured Golf News
Tee & Ski in Northwest Montana
Ski and golf fanatics have the chance to combine their passions for a spring getaway in Whitefish, Mont., where they can hit the slopes and the links in the same day for one great price. Skiers and golfers can tee off in the morning and enjoy an afternoon of spring skiing with the Tee & Ski Package – for as little as $85 per person per day.
Available April 1 - April 13, 2003, the Tee & Ski Package includes lodging options at Montana's finest resorts and at Big Mountain Resort, plus skiing on Big Mountain and golfing at two of Big Sky’s best courses, Northern Pines Golf Club and Eagle Bend.
All package prices are based on double occupancy and do not include taxes. Package price includes:
· Full-day lift ticket at Big Mountain Resort
· 18 holes of golf at Northern Pines Golf Club
· Packages at the semiprivate Eagle Bend club in Bigfork are only an additional $5 per day
· Cart fees may be added for $12 per person at Northern Pines and $14 per person at Eagle Bend
Big Mountain Resort offers packages starting at $85 per person per day, including lodging and breakfast at the Hibernation House, the Glacier Village-based economy lodge, and only a short walk to the chairlift. On-mountain, ski-in lodging is available at Kandahar Lodge, a newly renovated European-style lodge, with Tee & Ski Packages starting at $129.50 per person per day.
Grouse Mountain Lodge, a full-service resort property just 8 miles from the slopes in Whitefish, offers Tee & Ski Packages starting at $112 per person per day.
For those just looking for one of the options, Big Mountain is offering $20 lift tickets April 1- April 13, 2003. Early season green fees, April 1-June 16, 2003, range from $32 to $35 at Northern Pines Golf Club and Eagle Bend.
Booking an all-inclusive vacation, including air and ground transportation, is available toll-free through Big Mountain Central Reservations at 1-800-858-415 or Montana's Finest Resorts at 1-877-862-1505. Travelers can make flight reservations into Glacier Park International Airport in Kalispell, Montana (FCA). Additional information can be found at www.bigmtn.com, www.golfmt.com, www.montanasfinest.com, www.whitefishchamber.org and www.glacierairport.com.
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals
- Lefty to Design Course in Calgary