Featured Golf News
Tatum Ranch Golf
As one of the premier golf clubs in the Southwest, Tatum Ranch's championship course delights players of all skill levels with its unique target-style design. Designed by renowned course architect Robert Cupp, the 18-hole, par 72 course features gently rolling fairways, strategic bunkering around many of the greens, and breathtaking views of the surrounding high Sonora desert. Set within Palo Verde trees and towering saguaro cactus, the challenging layout measures 6,870 yards from the championship tees with a slope rating of 128. Impeccable playing conditions and attentive, personalized service always provide an unforgettable experience for members and their guests.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)