Featured Golf News
Tamarack Resort Course Opens for Play
In late August, play began on the Robert Trent Jones Jr. golf course at Tamarack Resort in Donnelly, Idaho, and will continue through mid-October.
Nine holes are open Monday through Friday from 2-6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The cost is $65 per person and includes a cart. For more information or to book a tee time, call 208/325-1030 or visit www.tamarackidaho.com.
About Tamarack Resort
Tamarack Resort is the first all-season resort to be permitted in the U.S. in more than 23 years. The development has received national attention for a world-class mountain for skiing, hiking and mountain biking, a Robert Trent Jones Jr. signature golf course, and beautiful Lake Cascade, suitable for swimming, sailing, fishing, sea kayaking, and boating.
A key element of the Tamarack community is The Club at Tamarack for homeowners, their families and guests. Tamarack is a boutique resort with a variety of lodging options all within walking distance of the four season amenities. For more information about Tamarack Resort, call 208/325-1000 or visit www.tamarackidaho.com.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)