Featured Golf News
StoneRidge Now Part of Idaho Golf Trail
StoneRidge Golf Course is now a member of the Idaho Golf Trail. The Blanchard facility joins Coeur d'Alene Resort, Circling Raven in Worley, Hidden Lakes in Sandpoint, BanBury in Eagle, Meadowcreek in New Meadows, Sun Valley and the new Tamarack course in Donnelly.
StoneRidge lies between Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint and is a 45-minute drive from Spokane International Airport. The course in the Blanchard Valley is on the shore of Lake Sans Souci and is surrounded by the Hoodoo Mountains.
The Idaho Panhandle enjoys a mild climate (average high temperature in July is 81 F), outstanding scenery and a variety of recreational facilities.
StoneRidge course was re-designed in 2001 by Frank Burandt, formerly with Nicklaus Design. The layout is challenging and well maintained. Its 8th hole has been rated as one of Idaho’s “Mean 18.”
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf