Featured Golf News
StoneRidge Now Part of Idaho Golf Trail
StoneRidge Golf Course is now a member of the Idaho Golf Trail. The Blanchard facility joins Coeur d'Alene Resort, Circling Raven in Worley, Hidden Lakes in Sandpoint, BanBury in Eagle, Meadowcreek in New Meadows, Sun Valley and the new Tamarack course in Donnelly.
StoneRidge lies between Coeur d’Alene and Sandpoint and is a 45-minute drive from Spokane International Airport. The course in the Blanchard Valley is on the shore of Lake Sans Souci and is surrounded by the Hoodoo Mountains.
The Idaho Panhandle enjoys a mild climate (average high temperature in July is 81 F), outstanding scenery and a variety of recreational facilities.
StoneRidge course was re-designed in 2001 by Frank Burandt, formerly with Nicklaus Design. The layout is challenging and well maintained. Its 8th hole has been rated as one of Idaho’s “Mean 18.”
- Finalists Set for U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Championship
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals