Featured Golf News
Sisters Get Aces in Same Round
Two sisters on the Central Oklahoma golf team got holes-in-one in the same round. Erica and Lindsey Bensch each pulled off the feat Tuesday at KickingBird Golf Club Edmond, Okla.
Erica Bensch, a junior, aced the 124-yard No. 3 hole, using a gap wedge in windy conditions. Less than two hours later, freshman Lindsey Bensch used an 8-iron on the 142-yard No. 11th hole for her ace.
Erica Bensch shot a 1-under 69 while her sister finished with an even-par 70.
"I had finally got my first hole-in-one to tie her, and she had to go one-up me again," Erica Bensch said kiddingly. "It was a really cool day for us."
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf