Featured Golf News
Seattle TV Anchor Encounters Bull on Golf Course
Allen Schauffler, news anchorman for KING-TV
Allen Schauffler, a news anchorman for KING-TV in Seattle, was recently playing Alta Lake Golf Course in Pateros, Wash., when this longhorn steer suddenly showed up. After walking right through the barbed wire fence in the background, the bovine creature strolled onto the green after Schauffler putted out.
This is not an everyday occurrence for most golfers. But it just goes to show that members of the media have no problem producing bull, no matter where they are.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf