Featured Golf News
Renditions – Golf’s “Grand Slam” Experience
Slated to open mid-April 2002, with a grand opening on May 17, 2002, Renditions will feature 18 replica holes from courses that have hosted golf’s four major championships*: The Masters, U.S. Open, British Open and PGA Championship. Located in Davidsonville, Maryland, the course will also feature replica holes from golf’s unofficial “fifth” major, the Players Championship.
Each hole is being designed and built to exacting specifications. This keen interest to detail will give golfers the feel of playing 18 of the sport’s top tournament tests. The course is conveniently located between Washington D.C. and Annapolis on Route 214, just east of Patuxent River.
The public layout will focus on corporate and charity golf outings as well as daily-fee players. For information on Renditions, call Jeff Sheehan toll-free at 888/451-4144 or 410/798-9798. Sheehan can also be reached by fax at 410/798-9788 or by Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Renditions has not received permission to simulate the selected holes. Renditions is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with any of the courses, championships or champions listed or mentioned herein.
- Sweet Virginia! VA squanders enormous lead, rallies late to win 19.5 - 18.5 over Maryland in Potomac Cup
- Maryland Not Intimidated By Virginia's Deeper Roster
- A River Runs Through It: Potomac Cup Matches Fuel Maryland-Virginia Rivalry
- Bobby Weed to Design Washington National
- Renditions – Golf’s “Grand Slam” Experience