Featured Golf News
Rehoboth Beach Golf Facility to Convert to Homes
The Pitch and Putt nine-hole course at the Golf Park at Rehoboth Beach will be converted to 125 single-family homes this summer. The owners of the 27-hole venue, which also features the 1999-built, Bill Love-designed Creekside Course, decided to close the short nine and build the homes.
Rehoboth Golf Properties received approval for the conversion from the Sussex County Council in early April 2001. In getting the go-ahead, the proprietors agreed to lower the number of homes and totally eliminate plans for duplexes. The course was closed because it wasn’t financially viable. In addition to the housing development, a six-hole “instructional” golf course will be built on the 52-acre site.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)