Featured Golf News
Northeast Golf Company Completes Renovations of two New Jersey Courses
During a spring that seemed to drag on forever with inclement weather causing havoc with construction schedules, the Northeast Golf Company has completed renovations in central New Jersey at Fairmount Country Club in Chatham working with East Coast Shaping, and at Mendham Golf and Tennis Club with Pavelec Brothers in Mendham.
The projects included bunker reconstruction and styling, greens construction, tee construction, fairway expansions and creek-feature work. Each club has a strong growing membership that allowed them to proceed with improvement programs. More work is foreseen at each club in 2012.
"Our work at Fairmount and Mendham has been blessed with the involvement and commitment of two superb superintendents; Vince Bracken at Fairmount and Chris Boyle at Mendham," said Robert McNeil, principal architect of Northeast Golf Company.
"We take great pride in the relationships we have developed with clubs over the years and find the most successful projects are the result of the hard work and vision of a club's leadership and staff. This was the case at Mendham and Fairmount."
For more information, visit www.northeastgolfcompany.com.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf