Featured Golf News
Miller & Faldo to Share Broadcasting Booth
For the first time ever, Johnny Miller and Nick Faldo will work an entire tournament together. The two golf analysts, who ply their trade for NBC Sports and CBS respectively, will be in the booth for all 72 holes of the PGA Tour's season-opening Hyundai Tournament of Champions on January 6-9.
The event on the Golf Channel will have a Monday night finish in prime time for the first time. The tournament will take place on the Plantation Course at Kapalua Resort in Maui, Hi.
The two broadcasting stalwarts and multi-major winners are looking forward to the pairing. "It's great repartee when Nick and I are together," said Miller. "It's kind of an older brother-younger brother dynamic. We're not afraid to challenge each other."
"I was really looking forward to a stress-free start to the new season. Now this news," joked Faldo. "Oh well, never mind. At least I've got two weeks in Hawaii watching the PGA Tour, and let's just say some lively debate. Should be fun."
Joining Miller and Faldo in the booth will be NBC's Dan Hicks. Also involved in the broadcast - which will include 17½ hours of live coverage - will be Terry Gannon, Frank Nobilo, Mark Rolfing, Jerry Foltz, Curt Byrum and Kelly Tilghman.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf