Featured Golf News
Louisiana’s Audubon Golf Trail Shaping Up
Louisiana’s budding Audubon Golf Trail has signed up six existing courses so far. Patterned after Alabama’s wildly successful Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, the Louisiana version includes the golf courses at Cypress Bend (Many), Gray Plantation (Lake Charles), Olde Oaks (Haughton), Tamahka Trails (Marksville), The Bluffs (St. Francisville) and The Island (Plaquemine).
Green fees at the trail courses will range from $40 to $80, with most fees around $45. The Audubon Golf Trail adds another intriguing component to the Louisiana experience, which is renowned for its cuisine, music, natural beauty and unique culture. Visitors to Louisiana can now enjoy world-class golf as well.
For more information on the Audubon Golf Trail call 225/342-8111. For a free Louisiana Tour Guide and travel planning kit, visitors may call 1-800-99GUMBO, or contact the Louisiana Office of Tourism, P.O. Box 94291, Baton Rouge, LA 70804-9291.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)