Featured Golf News
Long Island to be Promoted as Golf Destination
Dick Rocchio, former New York Regional Director of the National Golf Course Owners Association, is organizing a campaign to promote Long Island, N.Y., as a golf destination.
With almost 150 golf courses within its 110-mile strip of land bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Long Island Sound, golf is enjoyed almost year-round. A diverse selection of courses, ample lodging and a close proximity to New York City make Long Island a suitable site for a day trip or extended vacation.
For more information, contact Dick Rocchio at email@example.com.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf