Featured Golf News
Jackson Park Golf Course
Jackson Park is one of the busiest public courses in the state. Designed by Henry Tucker Sr. and Frank James, and opened for play in 1930, Jackson is a traditional parkland course located only 15 minutes north of downtown Seattle.
The course recently underwent an extensive remodel and now presents a nice variety of challenging holes. The layout crosses a series of moderate hills, with large evergreen trees and ponds squeezing fairways and target zones. The newly-redesigned dogleg-right 14th is a pretty test, daring golfers to take a shortcut over water at the turn on second shots.
In addition to its regulation-length 18-hole track, Jackson Park offers a challenging executive nine as well as a practice area and restaurant. For a tee time or more information, call 206/363-4747 or go online at www.jacksonparkgolf.com.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)