Featured Golf News
Inniscrone Golf Club Changes Hands
Forewinds Hospitality LLC, a division of Sawyer Realty Holdings, has completed its acquisition of Inniscrone Golf Club in Avondale, Pa. Located approximately 20 minutes outside of both Philadelphia and Wilmington, Del., and just 10 minutes from another Forewinds golf property Hartefeld National, Inniscrone is a public, daily-fee facility featuring an 18-hole championship course designed by Gil Hanse.
Built in 1998, the course is complemented by a 7,500-square-foot clubhouse which contains a grill and pub, men’s and women’s locker rooms and a pro shop. Forewinds will re-open the course in early spring 2006.
“Everyone at Forewinds is excited about the addition of Inniscrone Golf Club to our portfolio of golf destination properties,” said Ron Winarick, managing director of Forewinds. “This daily-fee facility creates a great synergy now with its neighboring sister property Hartefeld National, giving both our members and the public a great deal of flexibility and choice for membership, daily-fee play, dining, tournaments, outings and special events.”
In addition to Hartefeld National and Inniscrone, Forewinds also owns Mountain Branch Golf Course, a public course in Joppa, Md., and Sterling National Country Club in Sterling, Mass.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)