Featured Golf News
Horseshoe Bay Golf Club
Horseshoe Bay Golf Club in Egg Harbor, Wisconsin, is the newest course in Door County. The challenging semiprivate track opened last year. Designed by Robbins & Associates (Rick Robbins and Brian Lussier), the par-72 layout stretches over 7,100 yards from the tips.
The golf course and surrounding development reside at the former Horseshoe Bay Farms, a century-old former agricultural operation that is being converted into a “lifestyle” community. Besides golf, the development offers tennis, walking trails, a swimming pool and the waterfront Beach Club, which adjoins Horseshoe Bay. A variety of housing units are available alongside and around the course.
To book a tee time at Horseshoe Bay Golf Club, call 920/868-9141.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf