Featured Golf News
Estero River Project in the Works
The Bonita Bay Group is planning a 440-acre golf course and community along the Estero River in San Carlos, Florida. The site is located next to the Sahdeve property – a 1,300-acre expanse of riverfront land purchased by the state of Florida for preservation a year ago for $31.8 million.
“We think this whole area just offers a tremendous opportunity for growth. It’s where people want to live now,” said Mary Briggs, the corporate marketing manager for the developer. Bonita Bay owns and manages 11 golf facilities, and has two more new projects under construction in Florida.
- American Team All Set for Inaugural International Crown
- DeLaet Looking to Break Winless String for Canadians
- New Jersey's Apple Ridge Country Club Gets New Ownership
- Remodeled Country Club of Jackson to Host Sanderson Farms Championship
- USGA Announces Qualifying Sites for 2015 U.S. Amateur Four-Ball