Featured Golf News
Due to Technical Difficulties . . .
April 23, 2003, will go down as a day of infamy in the annals of Cybergolf, as server problems rendered us temporarily out of service. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll be back to normal on the 24th. Thanks for your patience.
- Finalists Set for U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Championship
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals
- Pete Moss asks, 'What makes a great par-3?'
- Yule B. Sari asks, 'Is it better to do renovations slowly, over a period of years?'
- Johnny Deep asks, 'How deep should sand bunkers be?'
- Vera Boren asks, 'Why do so many sand bunkers look alike and how do you create more bunker variety?'
- Ulysses Hazard asks, 'Why are there fewer bunkers now than I see in old photos of golf courses?'