Featured Golf News
Diamond Back to be Renamed Woodland Valley Country Club
Representatives of Signature Golf Group have announced that Diamond Back Golf Club in Loris, S.C., is changing its name to Woodland Valley Country Club on September 1.
Opened in 1999, the course was designed by Russell Breeden. As Woodland Valley Country Club, the facility will offer memberships to nearby Woodland Valley residents in addition to continued public play.
"Although we are entering a new era for the course, we will continue to offer this outstanding golf venue to outside play," said Steve Taylor. "The creation of Woodland Valley has made this beautiful setting a great place to live and play in the future!"
The owners of Woodland Valley, Carolina Investment Company LLC, will make several improvements to the course, including the installation of new cart paths, enlarging and adding lakes and renovating the clubhouse. The course will change all the signage, scorecards, yardage books, advertising and merchandise to a new Woodland Valley logo.
A new website, www.woodlandvalleycc.com, is currently in development. Signature Golf Group will continue to manage Woodland Valley. For more information, call 843-663-3673 or visit www.signaturegolfgroup.com.
- Finalists Set for U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Championship
- St. Andrews Set for Historic Vote
- Kingsley Club & Belvedere Are Northern Michigan Standouts
- McIlroy Wins PGA of America's Player of the Year & Vardon Trophy Awards
- Medalist & Six-Time USGA Champion Port Ousted as U.S. Senior Women's Amateur Moves on to Quarterfinals