Featured Golf News
CrossCreek Golf Club Opens
CrossCreek Golf Club has opened for play. The par-71, 6,833-yard layout in Temecula, California began greeting players in late May 2001. Designed by Arthur Hills, the semiprivate course was built by Imprimus Communities of Palm Desert and is operated by Links Management of Farmington, Utah.
CrossCreek is interesting in that outside service personnel dress in “plus fours” and Ben Hogan-style hats, while the pro staff dons starched white shirts and bow ties. Each staffer portrays a famous player or architect of golf’s Golden Age and has auditioned for his or her respective character. Fore more information or a tee time, call 888/226-5944.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)