Featured Golf News
Corey Prugh Wins Third Rosauers Title
Corey Prugh, an assistant pro at Manito G&CC in Spokane, won his third Rosauers Open Invitational title thanks to a final-round 67 and 14-under 199 total at the par-71 Indian Canyon in Spokane.
Prugh birdied the 17th hole to take the lead and managed a par on the final hole to beat amateur Rob Seibly by a stroke. Seibly, also of Manito, became the first back-to-back low amateur with a final-round 64, which featured a 30 on the back nine thanks to an eagle-birdie finish.
Prugh's victory was worth $11,000.
Kyle Kelly of Tamarisk Country Club in Rancho Mirage, Calif., Shane Perante of Tom's Golf Center in Olympia and Matt Cowell of Lake Padden in Bellingham shared third, two strokes back at 12-under par. Each earned $5,500.
This year, the Rosauers Open Invitational donated $125,000 to the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery, Spokane's safe haven for children at risk of abuse and neglect. The nursery also provides counseling, education and referrals for parents of young children. Over $2.35 million have been raised over the years for the facility.
For all the scores, visit http://www.pnwpga.com/tournaments/rosauers-open-invitational.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)