Featured Golf News
Bomb Squad Dismantles Explosive Device near Pebble Beach
After a beachcomber near Pebble Beach Golf Links reported that he'd found what resembled two pipe bombs taped together, Monterey County Sheriff's Office called in a bomb squad and investigated. The squad examined the device and determined it to be safe.
The report came early on Sunday, March 5. The devices were found at the base of a 40-foot-high cliff near the famed course's ninth hole, according to Bay City News.
The Sheriff's Office said they could not determine for sure what the device was comprised of, but it appeared to look like explosives, KSBW-TV, Salinas, reported. Authorities said the investigation will continue.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)