Featured Golf News
Aloha Section PGA Stroke-Play Championship
Hilo Muniís Kevin Hayashi shot a 72 on Wednesday to go with his earlier 71 and 73 (144) to win the 2001 Aloha Section PGA AT&T Stroke-Play Championship. The 54-hole event, played at the Mauna Kea Golf Course, featured 50 of the Aloha Sectionís top golf professionals.
Second-round leader Kevin Carll of Hapuna Golf Course couldnít match his fine play (69-73) in the first two rounds, shooting a 76 in the third round and finishing two strokes behind Hayashi. Larry Stubblefield (74-74-71-219) took the Senior Division title by five shots over Dennis Rose of Turtle Bay Resort.
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)
- December a Big Month for Tiger - and Golf