Featured Golf News
Acushnet Completes Sale of Cobra to Puma
Acushnet Company has completed the previously announced sale of the Cobra golf brand to PUMA AG. The transaction includes the Cobra brand, as well as related inventory, intellectual property and endorsement contracts.
"With the sale of Cobra complete, we have the opportunity to devote all of our resources to the global growth of our industry-leading Titleist and FootJoy brands," said Wally Uihlein, Chairman and CEO of Acushnet Company. "This laser focus and our long-standing commitment to deliver superior performance, quality and service will strengthen golfers' trust in the Titleist and FootJoy brands in all global markets."
Acushnet will continue to provide transition services to PUMA on behalf of Cobra - including production, distribution, field sales and customer service - for an agreed-upon period of time.
Financial terms of the transaction have not been disclosed.
- Remodel of Historic Wilmington GC Complete
- McIlroy to Move from Golf Course to Courtroom
- 66th Hudson Cup & 23rd Senior Hudson Cup Matches Set this Week at Tualatin Country Club
- Green Slopes for Strategy
- The Architect's Progress - No Rough at Crestwood Gives the Course a Little Pine Valley & Prairie Dunes Flavor (Part 3)