Featured Golf News
2013 National Golf Expo in Boston
Consumer show producer Paragon Group has announced its 2013 National Golf Expo in Boston. The show will return to Boston's Seaport World Trade Center and be held March 1-3.
The interactive three-day show is New England's largest show for golfers. Exhibitors will showcase new merchandise. Visitors will be able to polish their swing on the nation's largest indoor driving range.
Highlights of the show include:
• Amica Demonstration Stage: Seminars and demonstrations by New England PGA members, and an appearance by Golf Channel's Michael Breed.
• Interactive Challenges: How good is you game? These skill-testing competitions will offer prizes, including new equipment. Proceeds benefit Best Buddies Massachusetts chapter.
• "Tune Up with a Pro": Get personalized instruction from New England PGA pros. Ask questions, get answers, and experience one-on-one technique enhancements.
• Customize Travel Packages: Plan a golfing trip, from destination and resort to the golf course.
Admission will be $12 for adults and $10 for seniors; children 12 and younger admitted free.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.GolfExpoBoston.com.
- American Team All Set for Inaugural International Crown
- DeLaet Looking to Break Winless String for Canadians
- New Jersey's Apple Ridge Country Club Gets New Ownership
- Remodeled Country Club of Jackson to Host Sanderson Farms Championship
- USGA Announces Qualifying Sites for 2015 U.S. Amateur Four-Ball